Interested in joining the largest independently owned Real Estate Company in California?
Our industry leading multifaceted Real Estate Company based in the Sacramento Area that attracts the most experienced professional associates in the business is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team. An Accounting degree is preferred; although relevant experience in accounting, tax and real estate transactions will be considered. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Provide daily analysis of activities related to real estate transactions.
- Assist in the completion of bank reconciliations and other related balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting package that includes a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and a Monthly Budget Variance Statement.
- Prepare information required for annual income tax filings and coordinate with a third-party CPA firm.
- Assist in the creation of the annual operating budget and report variances to the CEO on a monthly basis.
- Additional duties may be included and not listed here.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business-related field.
- 1 to years of proven accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local tax compliance regulations and reporting.
- Proficiency in working with all MS Office Products and a variety of computer applications including cloud software and server environments.
What we offer:
- A high energy professional work environment.
- Base salary plus a benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time