POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Hourly
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing
- Answers phones and handles customer inquiries appropriately.
- Assisting with setting up job contracts files per requirements, i.e. private, public, residential, commercial, etc.
- Track and arrange insurance for jobs.
- Communicates daily with contractors regarding questions on contracts, pre-lien information, insurance requirements, billing procedures, etc.
- Monitors retention files and manual billings.
- Maintains files, reports and handle warranties.
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collection experience.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, detailed oriented, good organizational skills, and professional telephone skills in dealing with the customers.
- Invoicing and certified payroll is highly preferred.
- Previous accounting experience in a commercial or large residential construction environment.
- Regular attendance is required
- Valid CA Driver’s License