Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
This is a hybrid on-site/remote role that requires the employee to occasionally work at our Sacramento office location. In order to work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision) which are effective from date of hire
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural and team building events throughout the year
Bonneville Sacramento is looking for a digital project manager with agency experience. In this role, you will interface with clients, and liaise with our strategy, creative, and development team members. You'll organize and coordinate tasks and do what it takes to bring a project in on time and at the highest levels of quality. The right candidate should have a strong preference for process-oriented approaches and streamlined communication for clients and internal teams that enhance the team's ability to deliver excellent results consistently and efficiently. This is a key position on a small, but growing team where your influence will be substantial, and where the work you do is interesting and meaningful.
- Assign and manage projects using Company’s current and future workflow systems, keeping track of moving pieces for clients and digital sales team
- Ensure that campaigns are executed efficiently, with high quality, and within agreed upon deadlines
- Plan prospect resources such as research, data trends, and other supporting information for decision making.
- New client onboarding
- Communicate regularly with clients to manage expectations, solicit and field feedback, update on project status, etc.
- Schedule regular and frequent check ins both internally and externally
- Clearing roadblocks or escalating challenges when necessary
- Providing status reports to clients/account managers or executives
- Providing or facilitating quality control for project deliverables
- Contributing to client proposals or quotes
- Assessing and evaluating project success
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Provide support for other members of Digital Sales team
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
REQURIED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Digital project management experience a must
- Technical experience and understanding of systems like google analytics, google data studio, Facebook, Instagram, programmatic exchanges, google ads manager etc.
- Experience working with agency business in a multi-media space preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently with a track record of dependability and evidence of a being self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and project management tools a must
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Substantial movements of the wrists, hands and/or fingers
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.