Triage is one of the nation’s leading hospital revenue review consultancies, with offices in San Francisco and Atlanta. We are an energetic team of over 500 dedicated professionals who work with hospitals across the United States.
Since our inception, Triage has identified and recovered over $4 billion in lost revenue for some 700 hospital clients. We offer sophisticated and comprehensive payment review and recovery services that go beyond the capabilities of most firms. In parallel with recovering revenue, Triage offers risk minimization training and consulting tailored to our clients’ requests.
Triage Consulting Group has been selected as one of the “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare. In addition, Triage has been recognized as a "Best Small & Medium Company to Work For" by Glassdoor and was named a "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America" by the Great Place to Work Institute for seven consecutive years.
Triage’s success flows from our unwavering commitment to quality, client service, and contributing to the well-being of our colleagues, clients, and community. We conduct all of our business activities by adhering to our five guiding principles:
- Client Service: Provide premium client service by meeting and exceeding client needs.
- Relationships: Build strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and the community.
- Knowledge: Develop and share our knowledge through continuous learning, discovery, diligence, and reasoned risk-taking.
- Balance: Value balance between personal life and professional time.
- Fun: Create a fun, positive, and professional work environment.