This position has the flexibility of being entirely remote
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., a leading communications firm, is look for a media coordinator to join our team. This person, with direction, will assist in planning, negotiating and tracking media space and time for advertisements.
- Maintain complete records of all orders placed for each client.
- Keep all media kit files current.
- Prepare Media Authorizations and Insertion Orders.
- Download all vendor data into agency network (e.g. Nielsen and Media Audit).
- Maintain current libraries of all planning resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Internet, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Strong organizational, mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience in an office setting preferred.
- Accurate and thorough
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to sit, occasionally required to stand.