The League of California Cities is seeking to hire an Accounting Intern to perform a variety of duties related to the League of California Cities’ accounts payable and/or accounts receivable functions. The Accounting Intern may assist with other accounting support functions for the League; and perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications include:
• College student studying Accounting or Finance to earn an AA or bachelor’s degree.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency.
• Knowledge of accounting policies and practices.
• Strong work ethic, motivation, and drive.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
• A multi-tasker who can tackle multiple projects at the same time.
• A proven track record in meeting deadlines and working collaboratively as part of a team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.