The Duties of the Successful candidate:
- Reports (Virtually) to Contractor's Project Manager.
- Communicates throughout the work day with Project Manager via telephone and/or email.
- Works In support of, and under the direction of the Project Manager to provide services to a Sacramento-based public entity.
- Works from his/her home using his/her own computer, and with the aid of an online telephone-auto dialer provided by the Project Manager.
- Makes telephone calls to prospective respondents.
- Asks connected respondent a maximum of 10 pre-determined questions.
- Enters an "x" or three-to-four word answer into each of the the appropriate boxes on an online, Excel-based questionnaire provided by Project Manager.
- Saves updated Excel spreadsheet at the end of the work day.
- Emails completed day's spreadsheet to Project Manager at the end of each work day.
The Qualifications for a Successful Candidate:
- Must be able to work a minimum of 4 continuous hours per work-day (Monday through Friday)
- Must be able to take and understand.
- Must have ready, regular and continuous access to a Personal Computer (PC).
- Must have ready, regular and continuous access to the Internet.
- Must be proficient in the operation of a PC Personal Computer.
- Must be proficient in the access and operation of the Internet.
- Must have a clear, understandable speaking voice.
Rate of Pay
$5.00 per each completed survey
Aug 25, 2020