Field Marketing Representative
AAA acquired SAFE Security, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, in November 2018 with the vision to become the most trusted smart home security provider in America.
With your help, we aspire to provide the same peace of mind at home as we have provided on the roads for the last 100 years.
You will be part of a team that has a MUST WIN attitude matched by an unparalleled support staff. We’re looking for hardworking, self-motivated, individuals with a professional presence. You will be working with a company and a team that is second to none and we are looking for the same!
The Field Marketing Representative is responsible for driving brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers.
- Focused on increasing product/brand awareness in the market, handing out flyers to the general public at strategically chosen locations
- Coordinating brand promotional merchandise (e.g., mugs, bags, pens, etc.)
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Ensures compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities, Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement
- Must use good interpersonal skills in solving customers’ problems and build positive relationships with them
- Must be able to communicate with others in a clear, understandable manner
- Must be able to analyze information, identify alternatives, and make sound, logical decisions
- Must maximize utilization of available resources
- Must be able to build smooth, cooperative working relationships, assisting other team members when possible
- Must be able to multi task and use time efficiently
- Must be able to deal with conflict displaying a positive, caring attitude on each interaction
- Must be able to adapt to change and be flexible in adjusting approach to meet the needs of different situations. Must be able to rotate among job functions as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels across
- Ability to drive a vehicle
- Valid Driver's License
- Must obtain and maintain a state Alarm Card
- Can Do Attitude – Expert
- Disciplined Operating Practices – Distinguished
- Presence – Expert
- Values Based (Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork Service) – Distinguished
Please apply by clicking on this link: https://ncnu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/AAA_NCNU_Careers/job/Sacramento-CA/Field-Marketing-Representative_J113288