Our team thrives on respect, integrity, accountability, teamwork, and excellence throughout our day-to-day interactions. Do you have the talent to drive company culture to reflect our values in your role as a Systems Coordinator?
We are an established multi-family property management firm specializing in manufactured housing based in the Sacramento area. Our purpose is helping people live life to the fullest. We do this by living our values and upholding the standards of our communities. Learn more about us at: https://www.montechristocommunities.com/join-our-team/
What you bring:
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth and acquisitions-oriented environment.
- A desire to live our values daily.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to re-evaluate priorities daily and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates a depth of knowledge and skill in assigned technical areas.
- Detail oriented to ensure one’s own work and the work of others and information is complete and accurate.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Excel (required)
- Experience with Document Management
What you will do:
- Train operations staff on software.
- Provide or facilitate basic technical support.
- Serve as software liaison for users, management, and/or staff.
- Compiles reports and data for analysis.
- Coordinate with staff and leadership to assess reporting need.
- Create filing systems for electronic file storage.
- Assist in managing database upgrades, manual data entry, and data upkeep for the RAM process.
- Create and upkeep documentation of business operations in our programs and database.
- Coach Community Leaders on payment allocation
- Provide assistance with payment reconciliation.
- Review and format documents to ensure consistency
This opportunity offers:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
**Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply**
Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.