Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, providing leadership that builds up, connects, informs and celebrates communities and families across our markets. We currently operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
KHTK Sports 1140 has an immediate opening for a part-time board operator. This person will be responsible for providing necessary clerical and operations assistance to assure smooth airing of station's live, pre-recorded and/or automated programming assuring reliable, timely, error-free delivery.
- Running the control board
- Arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs following all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
- Help administer contests and answer listener phone calls, including screening listener calls for live shows
- Operate satellite receivers
- Conduct EAS tests
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of the audio equipment necessary for on-air broadcasts.
- Knowledge of studio equipment and transmitter remote control operation
- Must be a team player who can work with multiple personalities in a creative environment.
- Candidates must be reliable, dependable, and flexible with the ability to work evenings, overnights, and weekends, and be able to provide coverage for last minute scheduling needs.
- Ability to understand and execute station format philosophy and work with a team of other professionals in creating a distinctive sound
- High school education or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record.
- One (1) year of experience is preferred
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.