Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Sacramento currently has an opening for a professional, detail-oriented individual with exceptional organizational and computer skills who can consistently deliver superior customer service to our clients and partners. The National Sales Assistant will work closely with the National Sales Manager in the pre and post sale process and help them meet and exceed their individual and group sales objectives. The National Sales Assistant will thrive in our fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and maintain positive relationships with sales department colleagues as well as with clients and partners. This individual will also act as the assistant to the Market Manager.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural events throughout the year (just virtually for now!)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Work in a team environment, share workload when necessary, assist department by entering new orders and revisions, clearing spots, and checking contracts for accuracy and discrepancies with emphasis on zero write-offs
- Handle makegoods; advise reps of any missed spots, get makegood approval and reschedule accordingly
- Handle billing discrepancies and credit memos
- Follow-up on copy as needed
- Assist in development and execution of sales promotions
- Assist in preparing customized, professional sales presentations for client proposals
- Maintain Public and Political Inspection Files to standards established by Company Legal Department
- Back-up other Sales Assistants as needed
- Maintain market’s trade, sports, and concert ticket inventory
- Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements for Market Manager
- Assist SVP/Market Manager with administrative duties and other projects as assigned
- Handle all information confidentially
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year of account service support or customer service in a professional setting, or outside sales experience
- Must be a team player with customer focus
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) with the following skills: data entry, reporting, graphic design and internet research
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Previous Radio, TV, digital, or print experience a plus
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Ability to quickly learn new software and software updates for our inventory management and customer relationships management platforms
- Must be goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing, performing work and assuring follow-through
- Must consistently work hours required and may work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Must project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds consistently
- Receive, process and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.