Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We are looking for a motivated mobile app developer to join our growing team. Our app developer will be responsible for the management, programming and development of Bonneville's native iOS mobile applications.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Work-life balance supported by remote working flexibility
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural events throughout the year (just virtually for now!)
- Design, develop, implement, and test stand-alone native mobile iOS applications.
- Utilize various programming languages in creating new iOS apps.
- Develop, support and test digital products and technologies to support apps.
- Maintain infrastructure security and software updates for all supported technologies.
- Work with other developers in building and deploying digital products, services and strategies.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years experience developing native iOS apps using Swift and SwiftUI
- Experience in developing, releasing and maintaining iOS apps
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and problem solving
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex problems quickly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under deadlines.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience developing native Android apps using Java and Kotlin
- Experience in developing, releasing and maintaining Android apps
- Experience with developing and implementing audio and video components in Android apps.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience working with Docker, EC2 Container Services and Amazon Relational Database Services.
- Social Media application development experience.
- Linux system administration and networking is a significant plus.
- Quality mobile design / user experience is a plus.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.