Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
The Social Media Marketer/Producer will oversee the development and creation of new content for our San Francisco radio cluster’s social media channels. This position will lead the publication and distribution of engaging, compelling content across multiple platforms and will play a key role in creating content consistently with our brands. This individual must have a passion for great content and a good understanding of how to market it across various social and digital channels; while also possessing the abilty to articulate what makes content great and how to use it to engage with our audiences on social channels. The person we're looking for is a content junkie who lives and breathes content and knows how to inspire people. If you're a digital content-creating rockstar who is hungry for the next step in your career, this job is for you.
- Create unique, engaging, shareable content that is consistent with the brand for various social media channels on a daily basis including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other channels as may be appropriate
- Work closely with Program Directors and Talent to increase the monetizable engagement of audiences.
- Work with the Digital Content Team to analyze and actively use data and metrics to inform editorial and strategic decisions and to create accountability for results
- Be a Self-Starter with the ability to bring forward ideas and be able to execute them.
- Work with Digital Engagement Manager to coordinate any cross-channel station brand and ad campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Drive the social media marketing priorities to increase listening of Brands on multiple devices, increase databases, and increase any interactions with the Brands on social media.
- Curate and capture images that portray the essence of Bonneville San Francisco Brands to provide an insider view into all the various station happenings, events, interviews, performances.
- Ability to respond rapidly and effectively to breaking news and events.
- Research, test, and recommend new digital opportunities to connect with and retain fans, both on-air and online.
- Stay up to date on all platform innovations, user experience changes and trends in the digital and social ecosystem, as well as digital rules and guidelines
- Identify social media/marketing opportunities utilizing stationed owned assets (video/still photography/animations/blog content).
- Help guide and train other staff who are supporting the social media marketing efforts of the Brands, as may be needed and who are functional in some of the above software.
- Other duties as required.
- Entertainment media experience preferred.
- Background in journalism, video production, communications, social media or related field preferred.
- Must demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media, E-Mail Marketing and website content (blogging, contests, user experience).
- Must have familiarity with paid social and audience targeting, including custom audiences.
- Must exhibit the flexibility to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side and be able to demonstrate how ideas meet organizational objectives and KPIs.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective audience and engagement growth tactics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Strength in storytelling and creative activation across social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills and ability to tailor messages for social and micro-blogging.
- Strong background in Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, iMovie, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and social media-related reporting platforms.
- Knowledgeable about the San Francisco Bay Area, Radio, entertainment, pop culture and technology.
- Experience with A/B testing and utilizing data to inform future decisions.
- Motivated to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace.
- Possesses functional knowledge of plug and play e-mail platforms (Second Street, Mail Chimp) and personal experience with basic content management systems (WordPress or similar)
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.