Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours
Bonneville Sacramento is seeking a responsible, hard working, creative and dedicated full-time Promotions Assistant to join our team. Ideal candidate will be energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively, fast-paced environment while working under tight deadlines, and bringing a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Assist with station contesting and fulfillment, including writing broadcast and online contest copy, and prize distribution in accordance with station policies and rules
- Enter, maintain, and track all in-house prize and winner information, including maintaining prize folders for auditing purposes
- Assist in creating proposals for station prizes
- Work with Digital Content team and on-air personalities to create and maintain content on Station’s social media platforms
- Assist Promotion Director with weekly station e-blasts
- Assist with coordination and implementation of all station appearances including scheduling, proper signage, giveaways, station vehicle upkeep, and recaps
- Attend station events and assist with event set-up, execution, and tear down
- Interact with listeners and clients in a friendly, professional manner
- Other marketing/promotional duties as assigned by manager or Program Director
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Can lead, train and inspire other promotion employees
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record is a must
- Must be professional, and proven team player with customer focus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Will be creative and innovative
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work non-standard hours as needed including nights, weekends and holidays
- Should be highly organized, detail-oriented and creative
- Willing to be flexible with work in different environments: i.e. working outdoors in any condition, at festivals and local businesses
- Experience with photo and video editing software is a plus
- Knowledge of and proficient use of Wordpress is a plus
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50+ pounds on occasion.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.