Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours
The right candidate will assist in handling commercial production for our four station cluster. Voice and create spots as well any other produced elements in addition to hosting client recording sessions. Project the on-air image desired by the station to attain/retain maximum audience acceptance and ratings.
- Operate studio equipment; prepare and produce advertising spots with appealing, entertaining, and appropriate content that is error free, enunciated clearly, utilizes good grammar and is within the format designed by the station.
- Air program elements as logged and ensure that the program log is properly signed, accurately reflects actual on-air programming and that any deviations from the printed log are noted.
- Be an expert with all functions of Adobe Audition and any upgrades of software made available.
- Write, voice, and produce quality commercials, including the use of station announcers, for airplay.
- Proof and assist in writing commercial copy and produce “spec” spots for clients, co-op vendor, etc.
- Contribute to creative “brainstorming” sessions with fellow production personnel.
- Show creativity in writing copy as well as in audio production of spots.
- Efficiently download copy from web sites and dub pre-recorded material completely and correctly.
- Check commercial and promo copy for errors and insure copy is in compliance with company policy.
- Produce programming demos and MP3s for Sales department upon request.
- E.Q./Record Voice-Overs for complete spots, tags, promos, etc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years production experience and on-air commercial broadcast experience with clear speaking voice that projects specific format style in a medium or larger market.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to write, produce and voice commercial copy.
- Produce client recording sessions.
- Proven ability to operate multi-track and digital recording equipment. (Adobe Audition)
- Proven ability to operate Mac and PC.
- Effectively operate a broadcast mixing board.
- Ability to work various time schedules which may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be a goal oriented, self-motivated individual capable of independent work and follow through.
- High degree of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task a must.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.