Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Sacramento is looking for energetic, outgoing, individuals who are interested in representing our stations at station appearances and events in the community. In this role you will provide support to the station promotions departments on remote events, special projects and assignments and more. Due to the nature of the job, hours and shifts will vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events.
This is an on-site role that requires the employee to work at our Sacramento site and out at event sites within the Sacramento Metro area.
- Executing station events and remotes in the community
- Driving of station vehicles
- Prepare signage, promotions, giveaways for events
- Provide support on logistics, setup and takedown for remote and station events
- Interact with listeners, clients, hosts and on-air talent in a positive manner
- Maintain vehicles, banners and all associated promotional assets
- Have extensive knowledge on all Bonneville brands and be able to implement said knowledge at station events and when interacting with listeners
- Assist with daily operation of station websites and social media pages, including creation of innovative ideas to generate online traffic
- Assist in conducting contests and fulfilling prizes according to station policies and rules at events
- Other marketing/promotional duties as assigned by manager and Program Director
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change at any time based on the needs of the station
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A valid driver license and clean driving record in a must
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self-starter, work well under pressure, and accept responsibility for work while performing under moderate supervision
- Must be reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfill obligations
- Willing to be flexible with work environment; i.e. working outdoors in any condition, at festivals, local business, etc.
- Experience in public relations or marketing preferred
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently
- Able to set up 10x10 tent on your own
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/58787/474719/