OFFICE ADMIN / ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
Come and grow with us as an office administrator and accounting specialist. You will be responsible for helping to maintain the day-to-day operations at the main office while putting your accounting skills to work handling our payables and expense processes. Make an impact by helping to improve our operations while taking your earnings to the next level. It’s fun to achieve goals, it’s amazing to work in high-performing teams that continually knock it out of the ballpark.
An ideal candidate is a person who has a college degree, understands the basics of accounting, and wants to grow their career. You are a highly effective team member capable of actively listening, understanding, and communicating effectively. You are comfortable working with others, and possess strong verbal, written, math, and organizational skills.
· You will receive a competitive salary with annual bonus
· You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· You have the option to enroll in 401K profit-sharing program
· You will enjoy 10 holidays, 5 flex days, and 15 days of vacation leave per year
· You will have a fun, casual, and flexible work environment
As an office administrator / accounting specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. General duties include providing administrative support across the organization, coordinating supplies, welcoming visitors, distributing correspondence, and redirecting phone calls. Reporting to the CFO, you will apply your accounting knowledge towards managing our Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursements process. Previous recent experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Paylocity and Concur would be an added bonus.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
· Oversee distribution of incoming mail, and external mailing/shipping
· Oversee journal entries for employee insurance benefits, check runs, and ACH transfers.
· Reconcile and validate hardware vendor statements and payments
· Handle hardware vendor disputes with both Sales Department and Vendors
· Oversee Concur journal entries and expenses reports
· Scan documents, filing, managing calendars, data entry
· Order and maintain office supplies
· Maintain office: schedule repairs, maintenance, and deliveries.
· Assist CFO whenever needed in month end reconciliation activities
· Educational qualification: B Sc. In Finance or Accounting
· Prior experience in accounts payable desk or accounting is an advantage
· Good knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules
· Ability to manage time
· Possess top notch thoroughness
· Possess research skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Possess PC proficiency, especially in Excel
· Good understanding of automated accounting systems
· Ability to organize and work with others along with team leadership ability
· Possess general mathematics skills
· Ability to report accurately
· Ability to analyze information
· Possess attention to details