Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
The Account Executive’s core responsibility is to identify high potential business opportunities for Bonneville Sacramento’s well-known brands: Sactown Sports KHTK, New Country 105.1 (including Country in the Park 2-day festival), Mix 96, and NOW 100.5. As an Account Executive, you will customize and build creative strategic plans and business opportunities that drive real results for our clients. You will drive revenue through pipeline management, lead generation, client calls, meetings, and client entertainment.
Our fast-paced sales team has an infectious drive to exceed individual and team revenue goals. We are interested in talking to candidates from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. The ideal candidate for this position is independent and self-motivated, and will confidently represent our brands.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to sometimes work at our Sacramento location. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by mangers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to “hunt” for and develop new broadcast, event, and digital business
- Be comfortable with cold calling via phone, email, and in-person
- Prospect and identify marketing revenue opportunities, secure meetings with high-level decision makers and influencers, create broadcast and digital sales packages, present to clients, and close the sale
- Build a strategic marketing plan for your client(s) that focuses on customer understanding, relationship building and driving revenue
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media.
- Fully participate in CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Outside sales, media sales, business marketing or related field experience preferred
- Be able to identify new sales opportunities
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data to draw conclusions from findings
- Ability to work with moderate supervision
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience with digital and social media platforms
- Passion for professional excellence and integrity with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing Company to serious liability risks
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
This is a 100% commissioned role, with an initial temporary minimum commission guarantee.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/68829/474719/