Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville Sacramento is seeking a responsible, creative and dedicated full-time Promotion Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively, fast-paced environment while working under tight deadlines, and bringing a positive attitude to the workplace. This team member will be responsible for assisting the Promotion Director in creating digital and social media promotional graphics, contest page layout, as well as executing eblasts, and communicating social media analytics.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion:
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Sacramento office location
- Employee may also be required to work offsite at client location and at station and community events
- Requires a flexible schedule and ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- May be required to drive station vehicles to station events and appearances within the community
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain content on station websites and social media platforms
- Provide detailed weekly status reports to station management and on-air talent with web and social media metrics and google analytics
- Create winner sheets, contest blogs, code words, eblasts, and week-in-previews
- Assist writing broadcast and online contest copy and oversee contest execution
- Provide event recaps
- Attend station events and assist with set-up, execution, and tear down
- Interact with listeners and clients in a friendly, professional manner
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tik Tok
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with photo and video editing software; Canva, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, preferred
- Organized, detail-oriented, reliable
- Experience in public relations or marketing preferred
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds consistently; up top 50 pounds occasionally
- Able to set up 10x10 tent on your own
- Willing to be flexible with work environment, i.e., working outdoors in any condition, at festivals, local business, etc.
- Ability to drive station vehicles
$15.50 - $19.03 per hour.
Hourly rate to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match, fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity and Parental Leave policies
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave in addition to paid company holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Employer-funded retirement account, fully vested from day one
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/70059/474719/