Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Are you a driven individual, with a strong customer service background as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment? This is the position for you!
We need an energetic Account Manager to oversee day-to-day execution and fulfillment of new and existing Bonneville clients. This right candidate will be a key liaison when working with internal and external partners assisting in driving revenue for our cluster of stations. This position is critical to the success of these clients’ advertising campaigns. As an Account Manager, you will coordinate the efforts of all internal team members involved to ensure our clients achieve their desired business results.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to work at our Sacramento site a minimum of three (3) days per week. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record is a must and you may be required to attend client meetings from time to time.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned client partnerships.
- Work closely with marketing/promotions, programming, digital and business departments to develop and implement successful promotions, station events, and entertainment features to ensure they meet partnership goals and objectives and provide maximum return on investment for clients.
- Manage daily activity of accounts.
- Respond timely to any sponsor requests and questions.
- Produce client recaps that include details of all activities including documentation of all sponsorship deliverables – audio and digital campaigns, promotional activity, and results.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and potential key and target accounts.
- Confirm the accuracy of sales orders.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the sales department to manage partnerships, and to ensure that current partners receive superior service and comprehensive fulfillment and execution of all contractual elements
- Work with a team of Account Executives to focus on various local advertising campaigns.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Collaborate with account executives to identify and grow opportunities.
- Collaborate with account executives to promote retention of customers and overall positive experience with the brand.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent. Experience in lieu of degree.
- Previous account management or customer success experience.
- Outside sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work well with Bonneville Phoenix sales management, executive management, and other departments.
- Track record of developing outstanding external business relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must be goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing, performing work, and assuring follow-through.
Preferred Qualifications, But Not Required:
- Experience with Wide Orbit and Wrike.
- Broadcast ratings and research.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
$24.90 – $34.13 per hour
Compensation will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
This role is eligible to earn quarterly/annual bonuses based on performance and hitting established metrics.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave, in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/BonSacramento/job/Sacramento/Account-Manager_R5415