You have your degree and real-world experience in the construction industry, and now you’re ready to take the next step in your career. You can't wait to start working in a fully integrated, entrepreneurial construction company, one that hires people with potential and turns them into leaders. At Anthem you will collaborate, create and plan with inspired professionals that are committed to building real estate of only the highest quality.
• Will do what it takes to get the very best results
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Have a balance of humility and ambition
• Share our company values, including Results, Passion and Teamwork
• Embrace the Anthem Way
• Work effectively and collaboratively in teams.
• Provide technical support and project coordination to the team
• Assist with Pre-Construction activities (Estimating, bidding, coordinating with sub-contractors)
• Contribute to the Project team as a project moves from acquisition through construction and ultimately turn over to the end user
• Coordinate, track and monitor the status of key documentation pertaining to construction
• Assist in administering construction contracts
• Communicate with the internal and external teams
• Coordinate general administration for project filing, archiving, etc.
• Coordinate with contractors; facilitate premises turnover, drawing approval and signage approval
• Work on a construction site with sub-contractors to answer questions and coordinate between trades
• Perform inspections of construction upon completion
• Coordinate with the Jurisdictions Having Authority in acquiring permits and sign-offs
• A post-secondary diploma or degree in a construction-related program or equivalent directly applicable work experience
• A minimum of 3 years' experience working in multi-family or commercial construction
• A good understanding of estimating and bidding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An understanding of the specific needs, codes and regulations pertaining to building in California
• Great, diverse, authentic people!
• Unlimited career growth opportunities
• Mentorship from the ‘best in the biz’
• Corporate Giving Strategy supporting community development
• Annual salary reviews and performance bonuses
• A robust Benefit Plan and Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance Program
• ‘Dress for your day’ policy… and more!
• Estimated Annual Salary: $70,000 - $100,000, based on experience
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved, and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 500 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 320 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 20,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome, rental and
single-family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 9 million square feet of retail, industrial and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 8,500 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.
Our Careers Website can be found here: https://anthemproperties.com/company/careers/