Are you ready to make a change and wish you could spend every day with dogs and the humans that love them?
Have you ever been a sales rep with above-average people skills?
Are you from the retail/customer service industry or perhaps a college marketing major senior ready to leverage your skillset to help build and develop a daycare/wellness business and be part of a dynamic organization?
We're looking for ambitious and energetic potential leaders to start in an entry-level sales and marketing position as a business development & relationship manager with Dogtopia of Davis.
We want individuals who can develop and build relationships with not only existing dog parents but understand how to generate leads for new customers and grow our daycare & wellness business.
This is accomplished by daily phone calls to new and existing parents, working on converting leads to dog meet & greets, creating and posting social media posts, running, and operating local events and marketing for our Dogtopia daycare and wellness locations; with an emphasis on the daily cadence of outreach calls, scheduling of consultative sales conversations and closing sales with dog parents for services.
Our focus is on the overall health and well-being of not only the dog in our care but the quality of life that a happy, healthy dog provides its parents, as well.
· Experience working in sales & service with exposure to marketing
· Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Proactive attitude and strong desire for upward mobility
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Influential desire for growth and personal development
The Rules by which we, as DOGTOPIANS live by:
· We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
· We STAY loyal to our pack
· We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety
· We PLAY to our fullest potential
· We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever
Dogtopia is the industry leader in dog daycare, overnight and spa services. Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand:
Job type: Full-time
· Employee discount
· Flexible schedule
Schedule: Flexible hours, typically Monday to Friday with some weekends, evenings and holidays.
Education: High school degree or higher
Experience: 1-year sales and customer service experience preferred. Will consider a business/marketing senior-level college student or new grad.