At CoBank, our Credit/Finance Interns conduct cash flow, balance sheet, profitability, liquidity, and solvency analysis for commercial credit reports. This intern will partake in various portfolio management activities by addressing compliance, finance, legal, and closing opportunities and/or issues. A capstone summer project will also be completed. Projects could include industry research, portfolio analysis, market snapshots, general economic outlooks, etc.
CoBank interns learn real-life business skills and assist with a variety of projects that have impact on the bank’s operations. This is a paid position for undergraduate and graduate students and is located in Rocklin, California.
- Currently enrolled in and working toward a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration & Management, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Ag Economics or related discipline.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic understanding of balance sheets, income statements and cash flows.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to model in Excel.
- Aptitude for learning other software applications.
- Ability to perform research across multiple systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience in banking or financial services industry.
Please reach out to Riley Shoemaker (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Application is available at https://careers.cobank.com/web/cobank/careers.